VOTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The cost of SMS voting is $0.55 cents per SMS vote.
Musicoz Voting is the process of registering a vote for a contestant (in this instance, to nominate which band you want to win the People's Choice Public Vote Musicoz award in relation to the Annual Musicoz Awards Show. Eligible votes are to be registered via confirming a valid email qoute only, as advertised via various media.
Use of, and/or access to the email voting service constitutes the voter's agreement to the Voting Terms and Conditions. Musicoz management reserve the right to amend the Voting Terms and Conditions at any time. The Voting Terms and Conditions are available on the Musicoz website (www.musicoz.org)
General Terms and Conditions
1. Musicoz Awards email Voting is open to all individuals that: i) have a valid email account; and ii) that they validate the email upon receipt (check junk and spam email folders if it doesn't arrive); 1 x vote per entrant per day. You can vote for more than 1 artist.
2. Unless otherwise stated, all timing references are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time.
3. To cast an email vote using the Musicoz Awards Voting Service, voters must activate a send email as detailed below each artists profile. text message from their mobile phone handset, containing the correct artist/band code name and a brief reason why you think the artist/band should win .You can only vote for the registered artist/bands in the Musicoz Awards.
4. The Musicoz email system will generate an email to the voters email address automatically; reply SMS message generated from the Musicoz Awards SMS Voting Service.
5. Voters must then click on the activation details in the email to cast 1 valid vote for the intended entrant.
6. The email Voting service for the Musicoz Awards will be available all year and will continue until midnight AEST two days before the awards ceremony. Any votes received outside these dates will be disregarded and will not go towards the final result.
7. The opening and closing times of the vote using the SMS Voting Service may vary. Under no circumstance will Musicoz accept any responsibility or liability for providing a public choice voting system. Musicoz reserves the right to amend the voting times at any stage.
8. Musicoz reserves the right to keep all voting tallies confidential. No results other than what is required for the purpose of the format of the program will be released to the public.
9. Votes registered using the Musicoz SMS Voting Service are free. They play no role in relation to the 18 genre awards given by Musicoz. Any voting to get around a valid vote per person will lead to removal of votes and potentially removal of the Artist from the People's Choice public vote only.
10. Any votes received after the specified voting period has closed will not be included in the vote tally.
11. Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Musicoz will Musicoz or be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the email service.
12. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights: a) all content for voting Services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, b) Participating service providers and their suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, c) Neither Musicoz or the voting service provider, warrants that access to the Voting Services will be available, uninterrupted, free from delay or error-free or that any defects will be corrected.
13. In order to cast a valid email vote, entrants must submit their entry via www.musicoz.org with a reply path. The message must have passed through network service providers (email) network to Musicoz's database. Automated votes submitted via computer modems, programs or any other means other than as specified above will be deemed invalid. Musicoz reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the voting process which as a result corrupt or affect the affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of a vote. The Producers decision in this matter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All information, text, audio, material, graphics, software and advertisements contained in or forming the Voting Services ("Content") are the property of Musicoz, its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way unless expressly authorised in writing by Musicoz.
17. Email Voting is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. Musicoz cannot accept responsibility for any email messages not received, any emails inadvertent reply message or for any delay in the delivery of the email message due to technical disruptions, network congestion, network failures or for any other reason. A vote is validated against registered artists/bands in the voting database and included in the tally following date/time receipt to Musicoz.